Saturday 30 January 2010

tune time

just a few that are tickling my fancy at present.

1) THE NEW MUMFORD AND SONS VIDEO.
I have had this song for a while, since I bought the album,
but the newly arrived video has refreshed my love.


Kate, Alice and I were watching this last night, and came to the consensus that, for some inexplicable reason, good old Marcus, Ted, Ben and Winston just have the power to make us happy. I hope it's the same for you... And if you ever get the chance to see them live, JUMP at the oppurtunity because trust me you will NOT regret it!!!!

2) A track from the newish Cold War Kids EP


utter tuuuune. I love it; great for walking around to. My utmost thanks go out to the kidzzz - this is currently stuck on repeat on my pod.

3) Nighttiming by Coconut Records


This one isn't new at all, in fact from their 2007 album, but it seems I've been a bit slow on the uptake with this lot as I have only just discovered them!! This is slick and fun. And most definitely danceable to!

2 comments:

  1. i actually cannot stop listening to the cave :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Nice blog :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete