Saturday 16 January 2010

guess what kids...


I got an award !! Thankyou so much Wonderlander :)

And on my 50th post too! (woo..)

Right, so, I have to tell you all seven things about myself.

So obviously my mind has gone completely blank at this point!!

Ok.

1.

One of my small-scale ambitions is to finish plastering the walls of my room with photos and other fragments of randomness before I leave home. When I'll have to take them all down and start again wherever I end up next, I guess, but hey.


One and a half walls down, one and a half to go. (no, my room doesn't have three walls... that might be a bit odd... the fourth is pretty much all taken up by a window.)

2.

I'm a self confessed geek - I'm ridiculously pedantic about spelling and grammar....
This is my boyfriend:

hah... WHAT A JOKER I am. (but i do like his bow tie.)

3.

At the moment I am drawn to sparkly things. I'm starting to think maybe I was a magpie in a past life.

Tumblr_kv60fl9qcj1qzaab4o1_500_large

The other day my friend James had to almost physically drag me away from topshop when I saw a glimmer of sequins through the window. ON THE SALE RAIL as well.
But to be fair, I was holding hot chocolate, and I am ridiculously malco-ordinated. There would undoubtedly have been an accident of some sort. Plus I'd been dragging him round the shops for too long anyway. And I had just bought a sequined blazer in another shop literally ten minutes earlier... so... umm....

4.

I'm blonde, but constantly paranoid that my hair is getting darker...

19995602_large

5.

I love David Tennant.

Tumblr_kvp3m4sd8i1qa5s69o1_400_large

Tumblr_ktuydzytem1qza86xo1_500_large

I thought of this one because (I confess) I just stuck a picture of him on my wall.
I was clearing out my desk and found it... And.. hey, what's the harm in indulging my geek crush?

6.

Right now I'm listening to this:



S'good!

7.

Last one....

Yeah, I collect rubber ducks. those are just a few of them......
What of it?



haha, that was fun. I bet as soon as I post this I will think of a million things I could have written,
but c'est la vie.

I'm going to pass this on to ... humm.... Important Enough To Mention, and Cheap Kicks.

x

4 comments:

  1. David Tennant is GORGEOUS!!!! And I'm a total magpie- it's no bad thing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. indulge your wall ambition! a corner of my room is plastered like this, and then the wall behind my bed has a looser smattering... it will be a mournful day when i have to take them down -but for now i enjoy them doubly fully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award! i once plastered all the walls of my room, it was such a pain to take it all down haha

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you darl (:
    your room is actually incredible. if i didnt move house so much i know mine would be like that.
    im blogging again now, my internet took a while to get re-setup (: x

    ReplyDelete