Saturday 31 October 2009

Boo!

So, even though I live nearly at the end of a long street which is:

a) up a looong hill
b) a dead end
c) on the outskirts of town

I STILL get trick or treated.

I'd bought a lovely packet of chocolate hobnobs to take back to school...
And I was effectively raped of them.
Not all of them even said thankyou!! gah!

but luckily after that first group no more seem to have ventured this far..... touch wood.

My halloween isn't exactly buzzing this year. I'm curled up watching X factor, blogging (duh) and have 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' on the go at page 69. Well that last one's vaguely halloween-ish I guess?

Have a good'un....

Ohai_by_addictedimage_large


Donner__party_of_five_by_liaautumn_large

Noirlettepumpkinsmain_large


4054128307_e5d861546c_o_large

2988934415_96baeedfe9_large


Sleep tight...................

No comments:

Post a Comment