Sunday 11 October 2009

Sigh No More


The new Mumford & Sons album is dowloading on itunes as I type......... I really am rather excited.

I am seeing them live at the new to Q night in camden in less than two weeks!! They played at Camp Bestival, but we missed their set, and moped about it for hours. They were backing for Laura Marling the next day, though, so we got the chance to see their sweet little faces for a little while... not quite the same as a whole set of Marcus and his merry men though. I can't wait!!! I'll write all about it when I get back home the next day.

They were in the radio 1 live lounge last weekend, and out of the 4 texts that were read out, 3 were from my best friends, also devoted Mumford fans. I was so proud...



Mumford, I love you...


No comments:

Post a Comment