Friday 27 August 2010

a chooooon and an apology

ok,

so I promised to post "soon" about "something interesting" didn't I?

oops

I've been away all this week singing with a choir (yeah, I'm that cool - you're jealous, I can tell) and I thought I would have internet but I haven't had any till now. Besides, it's been so hectic I wouldn't really have had time to post anyway.

I literally only have this computer for a few minutes more so this is a very hasty post just to say HELLO and then GOODBYE and that I'm getting home tomorrow evening after my concert and will catch up on reading all your bloggity blogs and writing back to comments AND actually getting round to writing something worth reading!

Meantimes,

here's a video which I heart a lot.

I have said it before, and I shall say it again;
Marina can do no wrong.



when I wrote about her album I said that this was my favourite track, and it still is. She released this video for it in June and it's brill. She looks amazing (as ever), wears amazing clothes and basically just seems to have a super fun time. And yeah, the song's great too.

If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you!

I totally wrote out that quote last time I wrote about Marina, but GET OVER IT, OK, it's a good lyric!

loveage!

(I say that with irony)

No comments:

Post a Comment