Sunday 13 December 2009

noel

A930197121a93ab6362a6bf8f48d49ea9f95c745_m_large

I like this quote, but sometimes it doesn't work out.
Sometimes you need to deal with reality and just suck it up, you know?

Tumblr_kqwomwqtc01qzwphzo1_500_large
I like this picture.
Noel (my love) is in a box.
Plus, if you look at the post it note, it says 'the kills' on it.
Who are a good band.
So all in all, a rather fine specimen of a photo, methinks.


And here's a bit of The Kills for those who are interested!!


ps. due to my new-found techiness, you no longer post a 'comment' to my blog, you post an
'utterance...'
how cool is that!?

so utter away, si tu veux!!

2 comments:

  1. teacup thief.

    http://thepriceofacupoftea.blogspot.com/


    that is my utterance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete