Monday 14 December 2009

Childish Love

At the moment I'm doing some work experience at a village primary school.
One thing that amuses me most is chatting to some of the little girls about the dramas of
'who's going out with who'

When I decided to ask one about what this 'going out' actually meant, she said,
"well, it's like, when, they both, fancy each other, and stuff..."

Right......?!

I love the simplicity of these relationships.
When the girls pointed out those in the playground who were 'going out,'
they were apart; boys playing football and girls chatting with friends,
there was no way of telling that these were, supposedly, couples.

It doesn't really seem to mean much, at that age,
But being in love certainly seems easier then,
And I think there's something sweetly innocent about it.

Tumblr_ksj8mni29g1qa6lk2o1_400_large


1258933723_2_large


Tumblr_kua1iyh77u1qzbqvao1_500_large


0fe607569ec36898c8e43f96a8d8d036_large_large

No comments:

Post a Comment