Wednesday 6 July 2011

My body clock hurts

Helloo, I'm back from Portugal. I had a pretty much perfect week... Such a good way to celebrate the end of exams. It basically consisted of swimming, sunbathing, reading, eating, sleeping, drinking, dancing. I haven't gone to bed before 4 am all week, though, so getting to sleep last night after I'd got home was a bit of a challenge... And home feels VERY quiet after spending a week with 9 loud gals. We had such a laugh. Of course all my friends returned to England wonderfully brown from the sunshine, but I, true to form as an 'English Rose' (blah blah blah), am as pale as the day I left. Oh, I lie.... I managed to burn a little bit. I was slathered in factor 30 all week, buuuuut guess where I didn't think of sun-creaming? My parting... Serves me right for wearing my hair in a centre parting I suppose.... So my scalp got burnt. GOOD TIMES!!




This song feels appropriate:


I also listened to the new Bon Iver album A LOT. I will do a proper post on that soon..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment